The gates to Havana Beach Club will open at 1pm on Saturday 10th August 2013 and the bands will finish at approx 11pm.
We suggest you get there early to avoid disappointment for when the crowds arrive and not having the view you had wished for.
You don’t have to be 18 to attend ‘Zante Beach Open Air’ but you must be 18 or over to purchase alcoholic drinks. Do not buy alcohol for persons under the age of 18 if you do you risk being ejected from the event.
Havana Beach Club have the right to refuse entry, eject a person and refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone not adhering to to local laws or not abiding by the rules set out by event management, staff and security.
There are a few bars located around the venue serving alcohol (to over 18’s only) and soft drinks during the duration of the event. Remember that drinking and driving is an offence. Don’t risk the life of yourself and others or risk your licence. Alcohol will dehydrate you, pace yourself and top up with water or soft drinks.
Bringing Drinks Into the Venue
You are NOT permitted to bring any food or drink into the venue with you. Refreshments and food will be offered during the day.
What to Bring to the Event With You
- Zante Beach Open Air wristband (duplicates will not be issued under any circumstances).
- Money, unfortunately there is no option for paying by card and no ATM’s inside the venue. If taking a purse/wallet, remember to empty it of everything you don’t need before leaving.
- Sunscreen/hat/glasses (remember you are at a beach venue, and there is limited shaded areas).
- Fun camera (take one that you don’t mind if you happen to lose).
PROTECT YOUR HEARING
Have you thought about protecting your hearing? Visit www.dontlosethemusic.com to find out how to protect your hearing.
WHAT NOT TO BRING INTO THE EVENT
- AIR HORNS. They are not permitted, for the sanity of those around you.
- FIREWORKS. They are illegal. Any fireworks found on entry search and thereafter will be confiscated and you will possibly be refused admission.
- GLASS. Please only use the plastic drinking receptacles provided by the venue.
- DO NOT bring anything that could be interpreted as an offensive weapon, i.e. a multi purpose style tool that contains a knife, mallet, etc, as they will be confiscated and handed to local police.
- ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES It is a condition of entry on our licence that you allow yourself and your belongings to be searched by Security. They will carry out random searches when you are entering the venue. Do not attempt to bring in illegal substances as you stand a very real chance of being caught and handed to local authorities.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO A SAFE AND HAPPY EXPERIENCE WITH US
- Ensure you know where your nearest emergency exits are.
- STAY HYDRATED. You will be in the sun and heat for the duration of the day.
- Follow any instructions given by Stewards, Security and Police.
- Move away from any dangerous/antisocial behaviour.
- Notify Security if you see any antisocial behaviour.
- Move to where there is more space if you see a crowd surge occur.
- Ask for help if you need it and help others, especially if someone falls.
- Stay calm - if you’re in distress, ask to be taken to the exit of the venue and notify staff.
Look after yourself and those around you, even people you don’t know.
Crowd surfing and moshing are dangerous to yourself and those around you, DON’T DO IT or you risk being ejected from the venue without a refund.
If you don’t need it - don’t bring it! Carry money, mobile phones, cameras, etc. with you at all times.
There is a 24-hour medical centre and other first aid points with fully qualified doctors, nurses, ambulances all within the resort of Laganas. Please familiarise yourself with their location.
Full emergency services include the Police, Ambulance and Fire Services. There are an ample number of Stewards and Security on site who can be alerted to call upon emergency services or assist as necessary.